Evidos.com’s privacy and cookie statement
Privacy-sensitive data or personal data are processed through Evidos B.V.’s services and website www.evidos.com. (hereinafter called ‘Evidos’). The careful handling of personal data is of great importance to Evidos. Accordingly, we process and protect personal data with the greatest possible care.
If you use Evidos’ Signhost.com cloud service, we recommend that you read the relevant privacy and cookie statement relating to the personal data we – as the controller – process when providing this service.
We adhere to privacy law requirements when processing data. This means, among other things, that we:
- state clearly for which purposes we process personal data through the privacy and cookie statement;
- try to limit the personal data we collect to only those that are required for legitimate purposes;;
- ask you for your express consent before processing your personal data in those cases in which your consent is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require parties who process data on our instruction to do the same;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data upon request.
We are the controller for the data processing. In this privacy and cookie statement, we explain which personal data we collect and use, and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this statement carefully.
This privacy and cookie statement was last amended on 26 October 2018.
Use of personal data
In using our website or service, you deposit certain details with us, which may include personal data. We retain and use only the personal data that we receive directly from you, or of which it is clear at the time of receipt that this data is provided to us for the purpose of processing. We will not use your personal data for any other purposes unless you have given us prior permission to do so.
You may use our website to request information about our products and/or services (e.g. by downloading our white papers). We will then ask you to provide us with some personal details to enable us to send that information to you or to contact you.
You can also log in through the website using the ‘Login’ button to access our online portal. You will need to enter some personal details to be able to log in.
You can request a trial account or a trial API account through the website, which will ena